I was listening to the original post as it was storming outside and I thought it was beautiful so I tried my best to recreate it.
SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL CAN THIS SONG GET?!
yup. going to reblog.
Reblogging BECAUSE OF THAT GIF
Play this at my funeral
Play it at everyone’s funeral
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
I already liked Old Economy Steve. So, it was only natural I’d like the Scumbag Baby Boomer meme as well.
I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry.
the truth, it burns
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
if I ugly snapchat you I trust you
1. Writers that unrealistically don’t kill anyone.
2. The right amount of death.
3. LETS JUST FUCKIN KILL THEM ALL BANG BANG BANG
so, in order, stephenie meyer, jk rowling, george rr martin.
tapped the breaks
Vine by Lauren Lavoie
tHE GAGGING NOISE